Saturday, September 20, 2008

POP Goes my Heart!

Notice the POP Beads Zoe is wearing!

I played with these when I was a little girl and loved them. My mom and I have looked for them ever since. We found them at the Logan Walmart. Zoe discovered them at the cabin and promptly roped her daddy into making her a necklace and bracelet. Cambridge devised a whip out of them, and Rems found great joy in twirling them around.
Today was a perfect day for an ATV ride. It rained just before we headed out and just after. We rode part of the Logan Canyon Summit trail. We did about 23 miles. For Cambridge riding on his own; that is really good. It was beautiful! The fall colors were amazing nestled between huge pines.
"truth in blogging" The morning did not start out so amazing. We overnighted at the cabin and had to clean up an load ATV's to get to the trail. Anyone who has kids knows anytime there is adventure and kids mixed there is work involved. Between Cam's whining, Remy's moaning and Zoe's crying I didn't think we were going to make it to the trail head. Just when we arrived and off-loaded the machines it started to pour! Within a couple of minutes the rain passed and it was perfect. On the way home Brian said, "I really enjoyed that". As did I. It pays off to preserver through the whining, crying and moaning. It seems most things that are worth while involve some whining, some work, and a lot of patience.

Cam the Riding Man

Remy's first time in a full helmet. He's not sure what to think.

Say CHEESE!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

i love that pix of Zoe. Sunglasses and all!

Jenny H said...

Doesn't everything involve a little whining...I agree.
How fun. Abby is dying for a four wheeler; I can't imagine her making it 23 miles though. Good for you!