Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Annie get your gun!"

Ok in this case it was more like, "Brian, Oh my gosh, Brian." As I sunk lower and lower in the seat of the car.
Brian and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this month. We went golfing, had a couples massage and spent the night at the Grand America. After checking out we decided to hit a small cafe for breakfast. As we headed down main street we had an encounter with a guy that was higher than a kite. Without giving out all the details (this is the internet) I'll suffice it to say we no guns were drawn and we safely went to enjoy our breakfast.
Experiences like that get your adrenaline pumping and your mind racing. I have concluded a couple of things. I am grateful to live in a country where we have the right to bear arms. I am grateful for a husband that protects our family.

No comments: