Friday, September 12, 2008

Ready Set Go! - Labor Day 08

Mindy, her kids and my Dad arrived in town for Labor Day weekend and we hit the ground running. Thursday we went to Park City to ride the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. Friday we went fishing in North Ogden and headed to Bear Lake from there. We almost had everyone there. Ashley and Lynette had to stay behind for soccer and Aunt Jana had to work and Uncle Kerry was still in Oregon building their house.
Truth in blogging: I don't have the perfect family. My family growing up has seen some tough times. I have these fabulous parents that are separated but not divorced and my Dad just got his 90 day sobriety chip (go Dad). Still we love to be around each other. Cousin time is some of the best time there is. I will admit after four days it's time for a break, but it's so fun to watch them grow and enjoy being around each other. I treasure each of my siblings and I love the people they married. I love my nieces and nephews (even Adam when we throws grapes in the cabin and I catch him eating cereal on top of the dresser sitting in the window). I am also grateful for a husband that helped me realize one of my childhood dreams of having a cabin at Bear Lake.




Cambridge getting ready to jump!


Roylance Cousins

Aunt Mindy and Kaytlin

Dylan



Rachel


Uncle Mark and Remy



Becca



Brody













Sunrise Saturday Morning view from my window







Nana made each grandchild a back to school pillow case
Dad I have a secret for you.
I'm going to steal your hat. "my hat"


Grand Finale - Minnetonka Cave





3 comments:

07Nielsens said...

OH they have gotten so BIG!!! I think those are pretty normal faces to be pulling when there is a camera out and pointed at them.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I love stuff like that it's just hard to get everyone to do it sometimes but it always turns out fun! I am glad you guys had a good time! Your family is so dang cute!!!

AJ Gorham said...

What a blast!!!! Thank you for joining in all the fun at Sara's Party! I heard I missed a good political debate! Give me a heads up next time....I love politics!