Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tradition

The Shermans and the Chaudoins join us every Memorial weekend at the cabin.  It used to be a major work weekend.  It's now been 11 years since we "finished" the place and somehow there is always work to be done up there.  Even though this is about the only time of year I get to see these families I really love them.  They are the type of people you look up to and the ones you call when you are in need of help because you know they will rescue you.  Even when you don't ask they come up with Awesome surprises for Sport.  A couple of years ago I can't remember what we were doing but it involved Indy Bill and Kevin.  I leaned over to my young (single) friend and said "those are the kind of men you want to marry"

1 comment:

only_human said...

Haha, honestly, one of the reasons I will probably stay single...boys these days are far from the likes of those 3 men!