Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Friggin Christmas

Posted by PicasaJust to keep it real...
This is my little bro tearing apart my mom's drain Christmas Eve.
We returned from my mom's party, had the kids pick up their rooms, did the PJ traditional gifts, and started wrapping.
Yup I hadn't wrapped a single thing.
About 12:30 am just as Santa was finishing, Master got out of bed with a stomach ache.
He was up every 30 minutes with explosive diarrhea yelling, "mom I need your help"
At one point about 3:30am he says like only a 9yr old boy can, "mom check out this moo in the toilet. " OH My GOSH! Can I shoot myself now?
Stinky Sport kept trying to sneak in my bed as well...four times! I put him back in his bed four times last night.
And all the angels awoke at 7:00am sharp to see what Santa had brought.
Merry Merry Christmas

1 comment:

JENNILLE said...

How do you survive on no sleep?
I just don't get how mom's do it.
I HAVE to have my sleep!
I mean, I know this was "just one of those nights" but...that's my constant cry to Erik, I have to have sleep.
Please, tell your tricks...