Friday, December 25, 2009

Details details details.....

Posted by PicasaMy mom has always been one for details (ya think?) These are the stockings hung behind each grandchild's chair. Each stocking contained a stuffed animal, McDonalds GC, their first initial (Z,C,R, etc.) chocolate letter, a 2009 signature ornament from Macy's, and a personalized ornament with their picture. You would think my mom was rolling in the doe, and had oodles of time on her hands...quite the contrary. She works full time and has to live on a budget (ok the truth is she can't budget worth a darn, but you get the idea). The thing about my mom is every gift she gives is reflection of her sacrifice and love for you.

4 comments:

Ang said...

I am always impressed! Looks, like you guys had a fun Christmas (minus late Christmas Eve :)

Sara said...

Amen, sista! Your mom is a rare bread and impossible to live up to!

margaret said...

That was really me.

JENNILLE said...

She is very creative. That was a thoughtful Christmas stocking.
I bet your holiday tables are the best

Your comment about my wearing pink,let me explain...Janette says there are five colors to chose from:
red
pink
ivory
brown
gray

So I chose pink.

But...I didn't know I'd be the only one who chose pink.

Geez!

So the photographer "hides me" which of coarse I am NOT happy about. What the heck?????? I could've worn red too (but then I guess I would've just blended in. Hah)