Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My mom

Posted by PicasaI won't reveal her age, but you have to admit she has rockin legs for a Grandma.  I love this picture she is holding Carson's hand.  The only part of the funeral I regret is that I'm not sure my mom got enough credit.  My parents have been separated for 11 years but never divorced.  I can say quite honestly my Dad put my mom through some very VERY hard times.  I think sometimes people wondered how in the world my crazy, sometimes scandalous Dad, had four, sane, successful, church going kids....the answer is my mom.  She is the rock foundation and the glue that held us all together.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Yes those are rockin legs.
I loved the tribute to your mom - she really has been the rock for the family. Love her!

margaret said...

Love all your posts -- especially the funeral ones -- Amen to your mother!