Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How many Nannies does it take?

Posted by PicasaI saw this picture and I have to laugh because yes that is me with two, count them two Nannies.  So how many Nannies do I need to help me at a funeral?  Two.
To be fair Cass is holding my nephew.  I knew I for sure needed one there that day and Cass was able to get off work and make it at the last minute.  Even in classic moments; real life tends to intrude.  Bubba screamed bloody murder during the funeral service; so loud Dani had to take him not just outside the chapel, but outside the church.  Just before leaving the church for the cemetery I realized Sport had poop going all the way up his back; and no I didn't pack a spare church shirt in my bag.  I though about going with a Hollywood look and taking the shirt off and leaving his jacket on but decided to wipe him down, put the shirt back on, tuck the shirt back in, and refuse to let him take his suit coat off.

No comments: