Friday, January 21, 2011

Romance

My cute friend got me thinking about this subject. I can't remember the last time I pulled out the little black dress to go on a date with my husband. I think the dress is dusty and not entirely sure it fits. We do manage to sneak in a movie or dinner and a movie every once in a while. Tonight while heading back from the school activity Master asked us if we were going on a date, this is how it went down:
Master: are you guys going on a date?
Indy: Yes we're going to go to the movies, sit on the back row and smooch.
Master: I (pause) am going to freaking Barff!!! That is disgusting!

Lol!!! 10yr old boys are awesome.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Jenny H said...

I dare you and Bri to do it!!!
(and, a movie is aweseome. So, refreshing to just get out together.)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE IT!!! Seriously can't stop laughing ! YOU HAVE FUNNIEST most ADORABLE kids in the whole wide world!! But with parents like both of you....who could have ever imagined otherwise!! :)