Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mothers Day

Mothers Day was wonderful! Gifts from the kids, breakfast and my honey surprised me with a picture of the temple and a new golf bag (guess I better learn how to golf). I could wax on about motherhood, but I listened to Taylor Swift's song the Best Day and cried all the way to work on Friday, and that's enough emotional stuff for me. I have been blessed with a wonderful mom, mother-in-law and many other 'moms' in my life. I feel truly privileged that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with the sacred calling of motherhood for my own three kids.Gifts from the kidsFrom my mom - have you ever seen gardening supplies look so good!!!Suprise Happy 80th for Brian's mom Niece Sarah, Lila and Dena

1 comment:

Steph said...

So WAY cute gifts from kids and your Mom!!! You must be WORTH IT!!!!