Thursday, May 28, 2009

"Cute little shit"

That's a direct quote....Sport came with some excessive dose of stuborness on that extra 21st chromosome. He kicked screamed and basically FREAKED out about putting this helmet on. We almost didn't go because he was about to get the time out of his life....but at last the mommy won out.


When his teacher asked if he wanted to do his school work or put his head down on his desk he said, "head down on desk". "NO" at the top of his lungs is his favorite thing to say. I dragged him kicking and screaming into the restaurant tonight because he didn't like our choice; (the smart little bugger knows they don't serve french fries)...and if he simply doesn't want to do, what you want him to do, he sits down in the middle of the sidewalk, hallway, road, where-ever and refuses to move. Yes sometimes it's cute and other days it makes me bonkers, but I sure love his little bum!

3 comments:

only_human said...

he's got it figured out that the "cute" part outweighs the "little shit" part...and he uses that to his advantage, constantly! couldn't love him any more tho...

Jenny H said...

I have a couple of cute little shits myself...and I sooooooooooooooo feel you on the stubborness. I commend you for taking him into the restraunt kicking and screaming. I sure think he is cute in those pictures though.

. said...

Its always good to hear when others kids throw fits. Makes the rest of us feel normal. He is adorable.