Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Could you just vote please!

Ok so I've never done a poll, and the one listed here to your right is a bit random but I am curious. I had a conversation with a very cute girl and she made that comment that every girl goes through an anorexia phase or a binging and purging phase. hmmm I must live in a bubble. In high school we did weigh-ins for drill team and keeping my weight down at times was more stressful than others but I never starved or binged and purged. HOWEVER I did develop this nocturnal habit that I eat-sleepwalk. It started my first year of drill team. Without realizing it if I didn't consume enough calories during the day I would get up and have a bowl of cereal or crackers or whatever and some nights I don't even know I've done it. So Random! Even more nuts; is that I still do it. But these days I'm not dancing my toes off and burning calories like crazy, instead I have this nice muffin top addition to my jeans.. gotta love your 30's

7 comments:

JENNILLE said...

Thank you for your advice on baby gear. Actually, I haven't bought a thing. It's starting to concern me. I did have Nicole email me her "to do" list. I just don't have the time or desire to "research" everything and...I believe referral/advice is the best "research" anyway.
A few thoughts:
I haven't heard of Maclaren strollers. Will check...
Where you like to buy your quality mattress & crib?
There's bjorn's...but have you heard of "ergo baby carrier". I was told that was my "must"!?
Above Peg Pergo or Chico you are sold on "Britax" or "Saftey First" car seat?!?
Is there ANYTHING I can 'skip' or 'cheat on'!? :)

Ang said...

I just voted! I'm so interested to see your results. I never did those things but I had plenty of friends that did!

Andrea said...

Embrace your muffin top! Three kids, adoring husband, successful career, great life! I think you look fabulous!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Muffin-top shmuffin-top! You look great:)

Mark and Jana said...

Is that standard for drill teams to "weigh in". I had no idea. Why would they do that to high school girls. To me that seems like it would cause those disorders.

And I agree with all the above peeps-- you look fab.

The White House said...

Wow I never would have thought that!!! My sisters site is on my blog on the right side and there is a link.

Nicole M said...

Did you seriously have weight-ins for drill team?? Wow, that would suck.