Saturday, April 4, 2009

No prompting necessary

All of us prompt our children to do things:
"Say please"
"Quit smacking your lips"
"Stand up straight"
"Look at mom"
Sport, because of that extra 21st chomosome usually requires extra prompting. We walked into the ESA and the Jazz girls saw him and all I had to say was, "Can I take your picture and he was in position and smiling.
The stinking Jazz lost by one point to the worst team in their division. At half time they were ahead by ten points. As Sport would say C-mon D-Will! Personally I think it's the NBA going green shirts...as seen in the picture below. What is green about producing all new shirts for them to wear over their warm-ups????

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I think my husband would have that same huge grin to have his picture taken with the Jazz girls! Sooo cute!

Jenny H said...

I love that picture of Rem. So stinking cute. What a fun night, but it was a big bummer of a game.