Monday, January 6, 2014

Friends on vacation

On the third day our friends from Texas joined us and we went to a park called XPLOR.  I have to say this is one of my best mom memories EVER!  This park was probably above my kids natural adventure level but no one freaked out.  We swam through caves, we paddled rafts through caves, we drove jeeps, we zip lined, and rode water-slides through the jungle.  When we were waiting for the jeeps and the skies opened and it rained like crazy.  There we were standing in our swim-suits in the middle of the jungle shivering and NO ONE freaked out!  AMAZING!  I should also note there wasn't another handicapped kid in sight.  Some of the Zip lines were tandem and some were solo.  I admit I as slightly freaked out watching them clip Remy and Noah in and send them zipping across the jungle.  CRAZY They DID IT!  So Crazy Fun!!!!

No comments: