Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grateful for this Guy

f
I think I fell a little behind on the Grateful posts
#14 The Gospel of Jesus Christ
#15 The USA and the men and women who fight for our freedom
#16 A really great mom
#17 The Hard things
#18 My kids
#19 My Job
#20 Indy's Job
#21 My extended family
#22 Exercise
#23 Health
#24 Sisters and Brothers
#25 Good Food
#26 Entertainment
#27 Blogging
#28 Sense of Humor
#29 Nature
And #30 this Guy
All of the above could be their very own post...and maybe I will get to that...eventually
There are so many things about Indy that I love.  Most of all I love that I love him more and more.  It's the big things, he is a great dad and a great provider, he honors his priesthood, and the little things, he backs me into the pantry at 5:00 in the afternoon to kiss me silly.
The other night I was exhausted and fell asleep on the bed before I even got ready for bed.   He said "I came upstairs and went to kiss you because I was thinking about it and realized I hadn't kissed you all day."  This may not seem like a big deal but the fact that he was thinking about me in that way after a normal nothing out of the ordinary day touched my heart.  I know we all nurse old wounds, and the past is in the past but to me, it still comes as such a marvel and a welcome blessing to know I don't disgust him, or nauseate him.  He finds me desirable, wants to spend time with me and really loves me. ..  and I love him

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Great post/tribute to your hubby - but I just keep looking at the photo and thinking "Dah!!!! Is it any wonder that he finds you desirable? You are HOT!"
Great photo!

Steph said...

Great post and great photo!!!!