Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Potty Talk

Nursing for me is a get almost naked, make sure everyone else is situated, try like crazy to get baby latched correctly to avoid sore nipples and try to relax experience. Today I had just done all of the above when I hear this:
Princess: Mom I'm done
Me: What
Princess: I'm done
Me: Well wipe you can do it
Princess: No I can't I pooped and peed
Me: You can do it, I know you can
Princess: No I can't mom it's STICKY poop and I can't wipe sticky poops
SERIOUSLY!?!!
unlatched - set baby baby on coach praying Sport won't drag him off while I dash to the bathroom and the STICKY poop situation.
Return, latch baby back on only to have Sport say:
"Mom ugg" and grab his diaper
Me: It's ok buddy we'll take care of it in just a minute
Sport: NO! ugg -
He then pulls down his shorts and shows me that his diaper has come undone and is falling off.
unlatched baby again - set him on the couch - put Sport in a new diaper
by this point the very hungry baby is SCREAMING bloody murder.
OH MY HECK! and people say 4 is easy.
WHATEVER!!

4 comments:

Janette-Mom-Omi said...

HI...can you believe I am making a comment! I don't even do this with my girls's blogs. I enjoyed reading your blog...yes 4 is a lot of kids...its like having 2 but you have to work twice as hard. It was fun to see you at Bear Lake...cute baby! Send me an email as soon as you can about the cabin details.
Thanks,Janette

Nicole M said...

I would like to know who says 4 is EASY! It was so fun seeing you at Bear Lake...your little Noah is so cute and so small! You looked good and happy :)

The White House said...

well you really dont make this any easier on me, I am already dreading it. how are you feeling.

Jenny H said...

Seriously? Whoever says four is easy is insane, or in denial. Four is not (not that I would know).
Props to you for nursing. I suck at it, and will never do it. I love the picture of the four kids in your bed...so cute.And...Glad you got out to Bear Lake. Looks like a blast!