Friday, October 23, 2009

The 411


Yes I am pregnant. I think it is a trick and a treat. People keep asking me if it's a surprise and I'm not sure how to answer that. We were happy with 3 but kept feeling like there might be one more. We never committed to saying yes for sure we want one more, but when you just keep debating about if we are not having another baby, who is going to get fixed????? ....then you end up pregnant. The pics are from announcing the news to my family. This grand baby will be #12 for mom. I wrapped a dozed roses in a box, each one had the name of one of the grand kids, and the last one was blank. I am due the 13th of June which feels like FOREVER away. I know most people don't announce this early but I get sick way fast and it's pretty obvious. I would prefer people to know I'm pregnant than talk among themselves, "Is she fat or pregnant?" They just don't need to be having that conversation. The Chinese chart says it's a boy. Princess thinks I'm having twins. She asked me the other day if I was going to get as big as BOB the BLOB. I answered probably!
Mamas of the cousins
Jana is due in February with #11
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute idea! You look sooo pretty in every single picture! I am so excited...and there is NO WAY you could EVER look like Bob the blob!!!

Posh Ideas said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling ok.

Steph said...

Bob the BLOB!!! Classic! And I am with her on the TWINS!!!!

Kim said...

WOW! I couldn't be happier for you! You are the BEST mom ever and this next little love will be such a lucky child! Congratulations! Love to you!!!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Congrats again. I loved reading the story. Cute, and so funny what Zoe said. You're not going to look like bob the blob! Anyway, so exciting! Ps.I didn't know Jana was pregnant. Tell her congrats!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I was wondering if it was a surprise - thanks for answering - not that it was ANY of my business:) Congrats again!!!

The White House said...

congragulations, I am so happy for you. You make such cute kids keep a going!!!!

Andrea said...

HOLY COW!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Excellent news!

Carey Underwood said...

Right on! Chills down my spine! So happy for you:)