Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"May The Force Be With You" = Confidence builder


I know I know i-phone picture taken from the bleachers in a high school gym...better photos to come I promise. (Princess Pie is the one on the far left)
This was Princess Pie's first performance with Mini company.  She auditioned for this company last spring and skipped a company level  = I was nervous for this performance..  She is barely 6 and performing in front of a completely packed gymnasium (upper and lower bleachers full).  She came walking out and I could tell she was nervous. Once she realized the cheering was for her / her team, she got this big grin on her face, it spread to her eyes, and that little chin got the the dancer lift.... she was good to go!  Phew!! The drive to Tremonton was worth it!!! 

No comments: