Saturday, August 27, 2011

J.E.M.C.O.

John Edwin McMullin Cousins Organization.
John Edwin is my great grand-father on my mother's side.
He and his wife, Edna Mae Dayton had three children....
They had children, and their children had children.
You get the idea...
It was my year to plan; along with my cousins, Ben, Katy, and Kelli
It was a TON of fun!  We don't just gather for a meal, linger longer, then leave
Oh No
We start with a Moose, a BIG MOOSE
not joking, see pictures below, he wondered right up to the lawn,
Flag ceremony,
Rocket making and launching
Tie-Dye shirts
Olympics
Fancy Nancy Party
Talent Show
 Video
and Fireworks.
(Don't be thinking these pics are in order)























LOVE my JEMCO cousins!
Good Times!!!


1 comment:

margaret said...

Such a fun reunion! Thanks for all your work!